To book Hafod Lodge there is an age restriction of 21 and over and a minimum booking size of 15 people on the weekends only.
DEPOSITS AND FINAL BALANCE ARE NON REFUNDABLE IF THE NUMBER OF GUESTS BOOKED FOR DECREASES. – ANY ADDITIONAL GUESTS MUST BE ADDED AND PAID FOR WHEN FINAL BALANCE IS DUE
The Lodge sleeps up to 25 people; this includes 15 people sleeping in Hafod Lodge and 10 people sleeping in the detached bunkroom within the private grounds. This 6 bedroom lodge with its own outdoor heated swimming pool and 10 seat hot tub, is situated in the grounds of 17th century Hensol Castle, in an idyllic countryside setting. Just 5 minutes from The Vale of Glamorgan golf course and hotel. 20 minutes from Cardiff City Centre.
Having enjoyed the virtual tour, why not see this fabulous holiday retreat You-Tube video below.
- Country style kitchen with solid wood table to sit up to 20 people. Island work station. American
fridge/freezer, dishwasher & double-range cooker. Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and all appliances.
- Patio doors to pool area, gardens and hot tub.
- Lounge with beamed ceilings and open wood fireplace. 3 piece suite and 2 Victorian chairs. 42" TV with Sky and DVD.
- Bedroom 1 - large master bedroom with 5 single beds, own staircase. Sink and shower en suite.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 - all double beds, with the option of 2 double bed settees.
- Bathroom 1 - downstairs with toilet, basin, and large shower.
- Bathroom 2 - upstairs with toilet, basin, bath and shower.
- Bedroom 5- 4 full size bunk beds
- Bedroom 6- King size bed
- Bathroom 3 - 2 shower cubicles with toilet and basin.
- Own private heated outdoor swimming pool and 10 seat hot tub which is fenced off for safety. Large patio
area around pool-side. Outdoor/pool furniture including barbecue.
- Off road parking for approx. 10 cars
- 5 minutes from Vale of Glamorgan hotel which features 2 golf courses with one of these being a championship course. The resort includes a health spa, bar and restaurant.
- Walking/cycling nearby. Clay pigeon shooting, quad biking, archery, 4x4 driving, quad biking, paintballing and air guns and more. Fishing nearby
- 2 minutes from junction 34 on M4, and 20 minutes from Cardiff City Centre by car. Minibuses available on request from as little as £10 per person return.
is a city of surprises which is why it is one of the UK's most popular visitor destinations. The Capital city of Wales is already well known for its sporting, artistic and maritime traditions and more and more people are discovering everything else it's got to offer.
Cardiff boasts all the tourist attractions, cultural and leisure facilities that you would expect in a modern capital city - and all so easily accessible.
In the city centre there is a magnificent range of shopping opportunities, all just a stone's throw away from a fairytale historic castle, the famous Millennium Stadium and acres of lush parkland. Just a short walk or ride away is Cardiff Bay, where there is a fantastic array of mouthwatering waterfront restaurants. You could also take in one of the many tourist attractions or enjoy a show at the Wales Millennium Centre.
As well as offering a whole host of things to see and do within the city, Cardiff makes a great base for visiting the Vale of Glamorgan. Good road and rail links across the region mean that visitors can combine a stimulating city break with the rural scenery on Cardiff's doorstep.
Golf and the Vale Health Spa : Click here
Llanerch Vineyard : Click here
Walking & Cycling : Click here
Quad biking : Click here
for further information on Cardiff